Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Getting Back in the Saddle

Between health issues, Yahoo hiccups and painfully slow modem speeds, I haven't accomplished much lately.  I'm feeling better, Yahoo has supposedly recovered (so maybe I can actually send out my August newsletter), and I found a new ISP so my modem now works at 40k rather than 20k.  40k might seem like turtle speed to those who have DSL and other modern technological goodies, but it's seems to zip along at rabbit speed to me.  Maybe I can get something done now!

July's block for the "Cowboy" BOM is one I designed myself, so I thought you might like to see what happens when several are set together.


Here it is without sashing.  If you take a few steps away from your monitor (or squint your eyes), you'll see why I named this block Roundup. 

No comments: